DUO Pedelec is a powerful three wheel disabled bicycle with an auxiliary motor. The bike is a DUO tandem bike with an electric motor added, which is only active when you pedal.
The Pedelec model has a sensor which ensures that the electric motor only operates when the driver is pedalling. The power of the motor is controlled by a throttle handle, and it automatically cuts out at 16 km/h.
The minimum range with a fully charged battery is 20 km. If you do some pedalling, this is normally extended to 25-30 km, or even further with favourable wind and road conditions.
This tandem bike model works like two independent bicycles. The driver and passenger pedal independently of each other and can decide individually which of the five gears to use.
DUO Pedelec is renowned for user-friendliness, flexibility and excellent performance:
- a powerful electric motor activated using the pedals
- easy to mount and safe to ride
- comfortable chair seats which can be easily moved backwards or forwards while riding
- drives both rear wheels via a differential on the rear axle
- extremely rugged with a long lifetime (10+ years)
- a recognised rehabilitation aid for people with difficulty walking
- adapted to your special needs and delivered within 2-3 weeks
CONTACT your nearest dealer for advice on the best solution for you. See our list of dealers here.
Width: 98 cm
Length: 197 cm
Mounting/dismounting height: 23 cm
2 x 7 gears: 66 kg
Pedelec: +32 kg
Min. inside leg: 55 cm
210 kg (total)
PF Mobility's bikes are painted using an environmentally friendly powder lacquer.
Foot and hand brake
Approved lock with two keys
Rear view mirror
Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres
Choose one of our three accessory packages, or view a complete list of accessories.
PF mobility ApS · Bjerregårdvej 15, Timring · 7480 Vildbjerg · Tel. +45 9992 0600 · Fax +45 9992 0605 · firstname.lastname@example.org