DUO REHA is a tandem tricycle for adults, but is much more than just a trike.
DUO represents regained freedom, wind in your hair, rosy cheeks and vitality. DUO enriches the lives of people with walking difficulties or disabilities each day.
DOU REHA, as the name suggests, is a bike ideally suited to rehabilitation of the aged and those with walking difficulty. As you ride, the driver and passenger pedal in a linked manner and in the same gear. The driver forces the passenger's pedals to turn, which is important during rehabilitation. This function can be easily deactivated to allow the passenger to rest during the trip.
DUO REHA is renowned for user-friendliness, flexibility and excellent performance:
- easy to mount and safe to ride
- comfortable chair seats which can be easily moved backwards or forwards while riding
- drives both rear wheels via a differential on the rear axle
- extremely rugged with a long lifetime (10+ years)
- an ideal rehabilitation aid for people with difficulty walking
- adapted to your special needs and delivered within 2-3 weeks
CONTACT your nearest dealer for advice on the best solution for you. See our list of dealers here.
Width: 98 cm
Length: 197 cm
Mounting/dismounting height: 23 cm
2 x 7 gears: 66 kg
Pedelec: +32 kg
Min. inside leg: 55 cm
2 x 120 kg
PF Mobility's bikes are painted using an environmentally friendly powder lacquer.
Foot and hand brake
Approved lock with two keys
Rear view mirror
Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres
PF mobility ApS · Bjerregårdvej 15, Timring · 7480 Vildbjerg · Tel. +45 9992 0600 · Fax +45 9992 0605 · firstname.lastname@example.org