DUO REHA Pedelec is a DUO REHA disabled bicycle with a strong auxiliary motor, making it ideal for rehabilitation.
On the DUO REHA model, the driver and passenger pedal in a linked manner and in the same gear. The driver forces the passenger's pedals to turn, which is important during the rehabilitation of people with walking difficulty. This function can be easily deactivated to allow the passenger to rest during the trip.
The Pedelec has a sensor which ensures that the motor only operates when the driver is pedalling. The power of the motor is controlled by a throttle handle, and it automatically cuts out at 16 km/h.
The minimum range with a fully charged battery is 20 km. If you do some pedalling, this is normally extended to 25-30 km, or even further with favourable wind and road conditions.
DUO REHA Pedelec is renowned for user-friendliness, flexibility and excellent performance:
- a powerful electric motor activated using the pedals
- easy to mount and safe to ride
- comfortable chair seats which can be easily moved backwards or forwards while riding
- drives both rear wheels via a differential on the rear axle
- extremely rugged with a long lifetime (10+ years)
- a recognised rehabilitation aid for people with difficulty walking
- adapted to your special needs and delivered within 2-3 weeks
CONTACT your nearest dealer for advice on the best solution for you. See our list of dealers here.
Width: 98 cm
Length: 197 cm
dismounting height: 23 cm
2 x 7 gears: 66 kg
Pedelec: +32 kg
Min. inside leg: 55 cm
2 x 120 kg
PF Mobility's bikes are painted using an environmentally friendly powder lacquer.
Foot and hand brake
Approved lock with two keys
Rear view mirror
Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres
PF mobility ApS · Bjerregårdvej 15, Timring · 7480 Vildbjerg · Tel. +45 9992 0600 · Fax +45 9992 0605 · firstname.lastname@example.org