STABILO - much more than a bike
The STABILO bike makes you independent and mobile again, giving you the freedom to exercise and a means of transport for doing daily errands when it suits you.
STABILO is much like a normal bicycle, combined with the safety of a third wheel.
The frame is designed to make it easy for you to mount and dismount, and it is a pleasure to ride due to its comfortable suspension and soft saddle.
STABILO is a popular choice among people with mild walking difficulty. The model is available as a disabled bike for both children and adults.
The STABILO is renowned for comfort, durability and excellent performance:
- easy to mount and safe to ride
- comfortable suspension and soft saddle
- extremely rugged with a long lifetime (10+ years)
- 7 gears with or without reverse function
- small version available for people less than 160 cm tall.
- adapted to your special needs and delivered within 2-3 weeks
STABILO models are also available with an electric motor, and all models can be adapted to your precise requirements.
CONTACT your nearest dealer for advice on the best solution for you. See our list of dealers here.
Length: 1920 cm
Width: 75 cm
dismounting height: 21 cm
Wheel size: 24"
Min. inside leg: 73 cm
PF Mobility's bikes are painted using an environmentally friendly powder lacquer.
• 7 gears
• Foot and hand brake
• Parking brake
• Adjustable seat
• Adjustable handlebars
• Front basket
• Approved lock with two keys
• Rear view mirror
• Seat cushion
• Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres
PF mobility ApS · Bjerregårdvej 15, Timring · 7480 Vildbjerg · Tel. +45 9992 0600 · Fax +45 9992 0605 · email@example.com