|DUO is a two-person disabled bicycle, but is much more than just a bike. DUO represents regained freedom, wind in your hair, rosy cheeks and vitality. DUO enriches the lives of people with walking difficulties or disabilities each day.
This tandem bike model works like two independent bicycles. The driver and passenger pedal independently of each other and can decide individually which of the five gears to use.
DUO's driver/passenger design means that even people with severe walking difficulty or a disability can enjoy using the bicycle.
The DUO bicycle is renowned for user-friendliness, flexibility and excellent performance:
- easy to mount and safe to ride
- comfortable chair seats which can be easily moved backwards or forwards while riding
- drive both rear wheels via a differential on the rear axle
- extremely rugged with a long lifetime (10+ years)
- recognised rehabilitation aid
- adapted to your special needs and delivered within 2-3 weeks
CONTACT your nearest dealer for advice on the best solution for you. See our list of dealers here.
Width: 98 cm
Length: 197 cm
Mounting/dismounting height: 23 cm
2 x 7 gears: 66 kg
Pedelec: +32 kg
Min. inside leg: 55 cm
2 x 120 kg
PF Mobility's bikes are painted using an environmentally friendly powder lacquer.
Foot and hand brake
Approved lock with two keys
Rear view mirror
Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres
PF mobility ApS · Bjerregårdvej 15, Timring · 7480 Vildbjerg · Tel. +45 9992 0600 · Fax +45 9992 0605 · email@example.com